I am Thaddeus Flott, alchemist and operatic tenor, and this is my town. By now you may have seen the good Master Hardebard’s so called “Visitor’s Guide” to our great city. It is a fine work, for what it is, but it represents rather poorly the wonder that I see in every detail of our home.
So I have put together for you this miscellany. Learn it well, as I have, and you may one day earn a reputation as one of the more charming boors at any middling class social engagement!
Hello everyone! Superhero Necromancer Press is happy to announce the next product in our burgeoning Rainy City line: FLOTT’S MISCELLANY VOLUME ONE!
FLOTT’S MISCELLANY is a system-agnostic RPG sourcebook offering a wonderfully eclectic collection of random charts, name lists, unusual facts, and lists galore about life in the Rainy City — a doomed fantasy metropolis at the end of the world where the rains never stop.
Built as a companion to A VISITOR’S GUIDE TO THE RAINY CITY, the MISCELLANY is also perfect for the busy GM looking to drop interesting details and flavor into their own campaigns.
Included in the MISCELLANY?
- At 24 pages, 30 pieces of unique art, and nearly 10,000 words, the MISCELLANY includes:
- More Cults, Gangs, Guilds, Legal Covens, and Witches of the Rainy City;
- Lists of Petty Magical Grimoires for Sale or Theft, Penny Delightfuls and Other Popular Street Pamphlets, and the Select Limericks of the Fir Bolg of Fenchurch;
- Random charts for the Weather, Encounters Along the Thatcher Road, and Foul and Villainous Pirate Captains;
- Lists containing every major public house in the Rainy City, broken down by district and neighborhood;
- Lists of other notable figures, like the Peers of Fishmarket Way, the Antediluvian Wizards of the sunken Grand Academy, and all the Sandestins of living memory;
- And much much more! This only scratches the surface.
You can get the complete PDF for $5.99 at DriveThruRPG.
If the softcover print-on-demand version is more your speed, you can get that for $9.99 (with the PDF bundled for free), also at DriveThruRPG.
We have more Rainy City news cooking in the oven right now, so we’ll be in touch when that’s ready for you to chow down on.
Thanks everyone, and stay safe!